CHINESE PASSPORT / VISA PHOTO SPECIFICATIONS
Photo Requirements for Chinese Visa Application
In accordance with the instruction from Chinese Embassy in Singapore, Applicant is required to submit one photo while applying for Chinese visa. The following detailed requirements of the photo should be satisfied:
1. It must be a color photo with white background, taken recently within the last 6 months.
2. Photo size: 48mmx33mm, width of head: 15mm to 22mm, height of head: 28mm to 33mm. Please refer to the picture below:
3. While taking the photo,please face the camera with the entire head and face clearly visible. The facial expression should be neutral with eyes open, lips closed and ears visible. Head position: ≤20°left or right tilt, and ≤25°up or down tilt. There should be no extra movement or objects visible in the photo.
4. Facial features should be complete and clearly visible, with the head centered in the photo. Eyeglasses are allowed except thick-rimmed, tinted or glare glasses. Hat or other head wears are only permitted due to religious reasons, but any facial features should not be obscured.
5. There should be no damages or impurities on the photo, no permeation or shadow over the face. Photo should be in natural tone, but not over or under exposed, red-eyed or distorted.
6. Background should be in white , and with no edge frame.
Please refer to the following image to check if your photo meets these requirements.
The specific requirements mentioned above will come into effect from December 1st ,2016. Please be noticed that, your visa application may be declined if your photo does not satisfy the requirements, and all the responsibilities should be taken by yourself.